Chalet Bibendum (Chamonix)
Chalet Bibendum http://www.bestmountaintowns.com/chamonix/view/all/show/chalet-bibendum/
Address / Location:
12 Passage des Mottets Les Bois 74400 Chamonix Mont Blanc France
Hours / Operating Dates:
From € 1950 - € 9000 per week
Activities (on site or close by):
all outdoor activities you can imagen in the mountains...
15 euro pp (min. 4 persons)
Soaps, oils, hairdyers, linnen, bathrobes, robes...
Sauna & outdoor hottub
Chalet Bibendum is a 300 year old farmhouse and has been tastefully renovated. Located in an old Savoyard hamlet, Les Bois a minutes drive from Chamonix.
The relaxing livingroom with a central fireplace connects with the dining area and opens out onto a terrace and balcony. The wooden gable end of the house has been replaced with glass to give wonderful panoramic views of Mont Blanc and up to the La Flégère and Brévent slopes. Lots of comfortable sofas to sink into in front of the roaring fire provide the perfect end of day activity. The old hayloft ladders form a well stocked library for those who want nothing more than to curl up with a good book.
All 4 ensuite bedrooms have their own character and charm. There are radiators in each room to be in control of your own comfortable room temperature. Separate toilets are situated on first & top floor.
The spacious, open-plan very well-equipped kitchen and dining area are all with stunning views, ideal for a family or a group of friends to cook after an exhilarating day in the mountains a scrumptious dinner or enjoy a fabulous bespoke 4-course haute cuisine dinners & pre- dinner canapés by our french chef by candle light and a cosy fire.
At the end of an enjoyable day you can unwind in the outdoor woodfired hottub to soak up more of the fresh mountain air in the custom made sauna in the cave.
Our service always included:
- A personal and friendly service from us, Olaf &Jolanda, to help you before an during your stay with every aspect to ensure your holiday runs smootlhly and more;
- Fresh flowers & fruit on arrival
- Midweek housekeeping
- Linen, Bath & Shower products of L’Occitane - inclusive towels, bathrobes and a hairdryer
- Lift pass can be made and paid in the chalet & Carte d'hote.
- Apple TV / Sky and a music system. There is WIFI, IMac & printer.
- Wood provided for the fireplace
- All basics are in kitchen like salt, pepper, sugar, spices, oil, vinegar, tissues, dishwasher tablets, aswell handcream and handsoapdispensers ect...
- Exclusive use of hottub & sauna
Our 'All winter inclusive' includes above and is reccomended to book extra:
- Your bespoke 4-course haute cuisine dinners & pre- dinner canapés on 5 nights - by our excellent french chef
- Well-selected house wines & (soft)drinks & beer.
- Breakfast of your choice, served daily
- Afternoon tea with homemade cake, served daily
- Daily cleaning
- Flexible In-resort Transfers
Wood fire Hot tub in garden and a custom made sauna in the cave.The kitchen is well equiped.
We also have all the equipement & safety features for babies and small children.
Apple TV/SKY Television/DVD player and good selection of movies and a music system is available for your entertainment. There is a WIFI network for internet access and good old fashioned board games to enjoy.
At Chalet Natalia we have incorporated energy saving methods and adhered to good environmental building principles wherever possible. Solar panels were installed in the roof which are used to assist the central heating system.
An excellent range of selected wines is provided in your "Kharma" Bar and a professional espresso machine to make amazing coffees.
Among the multitude of quality amenities, you will be treated to L’Occitane bath & shower products, fairtrade hand-cut organic soaps and bath melts, wood for the fireplace and BBQ, fresh fruits & flowers and a welcome drink upon arrival.
Experience the Bibendum feeling! You will enjoy it.